Products - Wall Cladding
Built up profiled metal cladding
- Wall construction comprising of an inner liner panel, spacer system, insulation quilt and a profiled metal outer sheet.
- Depth of spacer system and insulation thickness determined by required insulation value.
- Inner liner usually Bright White – Outer sheets have a choice of finish and colours.
- The above system can be modified to allow the outer sheets to be fixed horizontally giving further aesthetic options.
Composite Panel Cladding
- Factory made profiled panels with a foam insulation core bonded between metal inner lining and outer sheet - Foam core thickness determined by required insulation value.
- Colours and finishes available as for built up systems.
Architectural Wall Cladding
- An enhanced version of the composite panel with various options of flat appearance or lightly profiled / ribbed panels offering improved visual effects.
- Available in a choice of module widths, finishes and colours and can be laid either vertically or horizontally.
- Certain panels offer structural capabilities and can reduce the requirement for secondary steel in some instances.
- Many systems can be modified or enhanced to improve fire resistance and to comply with the strict regulations.
Boat Haven Control Building
AddressAsphaltic Services Limited