Products - Roofing
Built up profiled metal roofing
- Roof construction comprising of an inner liner panel, spacer system, insulation quilt and a profiled metal outer sheet.
- Depth of spacer system and insulation thickness determined by required insulation value.
- Inner liner usually Bright White – Outer sheets have a choice of finish and colours.
Composite panel roofing
- Factory made profiled panels with a foam insulation core bonded between metal inner lining and outer sheet.
- Foam core thickness determined by required insulation value.
- Colours and finishes available as for built up systems.
Secret fix / Low pitch roofing
- Built up system or composite panel where fixings are concealed and do not penetrate exposed roof surfaces. - Especially suitable for low pitch roofs.
- Colours and finishes available as for other systems.
New Commercial Development
Asphaltic Services Limited
View location on Google Maps